Wholesale Account Coordinator APPLY NOW
The position of Wholesale Account Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales and Shipping teams to ensure wholesale orders are on track from purchase order to final shipment. The Coordinator will serve as a point of contact for select national accounts, independent wholesalers, and domestic sales representatives. This role will be responsible for onboarding new customers in conjunction with the Director of Sales.
This role will ensure accurate entry of purchase orders into our accounting, production and shipping systems, and will keep buyers across all relevant channels updated on lead times, production statuses, supply chain delays, and tracking information when necessary.
This role will gain hands-on sales experience at home goods, interior design, and gift trade shows.
This position will be remote for the foreseeable future, with the exception of attendance at trade shows. A flexible work-from-home schedule can be discussed once we have physical office space for our administrative/operational team members.
Interested candidates will possess an exceptional level of organizational skills, attention to detail, and experience managing wholesale accounts for similar consumer packaged goods. Candidate will be expected to learn and maintain knowledge of a vast product catalog.
Salary commensurate with experience. Includes an exceptional benefits package.
- Invoice wholesale customers using Quickbooks Online
- Input wholesale orders into our internal systems for production and shipping
- Update buyers and sales representatives on inventory and shipping status
- Answer general customer service inquiries from wholesale buyers
- Track sales representatives’ commissions on monthly basis
- Process credit card payments on Quickbooks Online
- Assist Director of Sales with compiling weekly and monthly sales reports
- Work closely with Director of Production and Wholesale Shipping Manager to maintain knowledge of product availability
- Assist with trade shows
- Ensure we have all necessary display products/samples and supplies
- Set up and take down booth
- Attend show and answer buyer questions
- Take orders on site
- Assist with direct-to-consumer customer service when necessary
- Competency with QuickBooks Online and other accounting software
- Strong experience with spreadsheets, ideally both Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience with Google Suite, including Gmail and Google Drive
- Experience with Shopify preferred
- Experience with Gorgias or other CRM software preferred
- Experience with inventory management system preferred
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with wholesale business
We offer an exceptional, best-in-class benefits package that is aimed at keeping our team healthy, happy, and engaged. Below are some highlights:
- Company-subsidized Healthcare coverage for employees and dependents
- Fully covered Dental and Vision plan
- Three percent matching 401k eligibility after one year of service
- Possibility for 100% work-from-home option for the right candidate
- 15 days paid time off per year, with the ability to earn more
- 11 paid holidays
- Company closed from December 23 to January 1 each year, as additional time off
- Summer Fridays offered as half work days from approximately June through August
- Work with an amazing, diverse, open-minded team of artists building an exceptional brand
- Free candles and other goods periodically, as well as employee discounts
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years experience in related field or similar role
- All applicants must be fully-vaccinated for covid-19 before starting work, this is a requirement of employment
|||Brooklyn, NY / Remote|||||||||jpYEVyBhFozJqe.3|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||24|||26|||true